Welcome to Информационный центр MAZDA MPS 2008 - 2018

Информационный центр MAZDA MPS  2008 - 2018

Автор Тема: Need some advanced technical data about 2.3L DISI Turbo (L3-VDT)  (Прочитано 2442 раз)

04 Июля, 2009, 12:22:12
  • Новичок
  • Автомобиль: Nissan
Hello.
i don't if i posted in the right section of the forum,hope it will be ok.I am in need in some advanced technical data regarding this engine.I am making a simulation for my diploma project and in order to complete this simulation I need some data.
Info that i need are the following:dimensions of the intake-exhaust valve,the diameter,valve lift let's say from 5" to 5" crank rotatation(" = degrees),3-angle specification of the valve seat (faska),turbochargher type (name,dimensions of inducer-exducer both for kompressor and turbine,injectors - flow,number of holes of the pintle-head....
Any information is of any help...just to be acurate.

I had found a manual for the Mazda 3 MPS but i was disapointed when I found that there are no info or drawings regarding the cross-section of the cylinder head (i can aproximate the dimensions of the intake-exhaust ports),the timing diagram,the dimensions for the intake-exhaust valve,the injector characteristics are only available for the NA engine not for the TC engine.

If some one can help me with some data,drawings,the help is very appreciated.

THX.
igor

P.S.:you can write in russian,because russian is my second language...I just don't have here in my country a russian keyboard...and if I write in latin it could get messy.
04 Июля, 2009, 12:53:16
Ответ #1
  • RHHCC
  • Ветеран
  • Автомобиль: 3 MPS
04 Июля, 2009, 14:15:40
Ответ #2
  • Новичок
  • Автомобиль: Nissan
The documents from your link does not help me.
Still i am very interested in the injectors characteristics and valve dimensions.